- Power Specifications
- Mechanical Specifications
- On board sensors
- Base Operation System: Linux Yocto Jethro with 3.18 kernel. Additional Linux Operating Systems can be used by running Docker on VOXL, details here
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 w/ 4GB LPDDR4 1866MHz
- Quad-core CPU up to 2.15GHz
- Adreno 530 GPU at 624MHz
- Hexagon compute DSP (cDSP) 825MHz
- Hexagon sensor DSP (sDSP) 700MHz
- 4k30 Video Capture h.264/5 w/ 720p FPV
- PCB 36mm x 75mm, 12-layer, 1mm thick
VOXL supports the following camera interfaces:
- USB UVC
Please see the Camera and Video Guides for more detailed information.
- Pre-certified Wi-Fi module QCNFA324 FCC ID:PPD-QCNFA324
- QCA6174A modem
- 802.11ac 2x2 Dual-band
- Bluetooth 4.2 (dual-mode)
- 4G LTE as optional add-on module
- Microhard pDDL as an optional add-on module
- WGR7640 GNSS 10Hz
- 1x USB3.0 OTG (ADB port)
- 1x USB2.0 (expansion port)
- 2x UART
- 3x I2C
- Additional GPIO and SPI can be configured
- 32GB (UFS 2.0)
- Micro SD Card
- Docker with Ubuntu, Debian or Alpine
- OpenCV 2.4.11, 3.4.6, 4.2
- ROS Indigo
- Qualcomm Navigator 1.0 Flight Control
- Qualcomm Machine Vision SDK
The VOXL should be powered by a supply rated at 6A and 5VDC.
A recomended power supply is defined here.
- Caution: although the VOXL may power up from USB power, it is not recommended to operate this way.
|Configuration||VOXL (M0006)||VOXL Legacy aka Qualcomm Flight Pro (HA942)||Interface|
|Barometer||Bosch BMP280||Bosch BMP280||i2c3|
|GNSS||Internal Snapdragon||Internal Snapdragon||TBD|
Note: IMU1 consistently performs better than IMU0. IMU1 is strongly recommended for flight and VIO use. SNAV 1.3 and greater, which is found at developer.modalai.com, uses IMU1 by default.