- Qualcomm Flight RB5 System Image
The system image is essentially “the operating system”, and consists of the kernel, root file system, and various firmwares for the plentiful amount of processors on board to name a few items.
If you have a
Qualcomm Flight RB5, it comes pre-installed so there’s nothing to do.
Occasionally we will ship updates, and you can follow the update procedure below.
Please visit https://downloads.modalai.com and download the newest
Qualcomm Flight RB5 System Image.
- WARNING: ALL DATA IS LOST IN THE CURRENT SYSTEM IMAGE INSTALLATION
- Please backup the following manually for now:
adb pull /etc/modalai . adb pull /data/misc .
- Unzip the download, in this example we’ll assume the download name was
tar -xzvf 1.0.3-M0052-9.1-perf.tar.gz
- Get ready to run the script by going into the directory you just unzipped
- Now, attach the RB5 via USBC and ensure the unit is powered on
- Run the following:
You should install the SDK.