A powerful drone development kit that combines the sophisticated autonomous capability of Snapdragon 821 and the flexibility of an STM32F7 MCU. All in a small, light-weight form-factor made in the USA!
- Support for popular open drone and robotics software packages: PX4, ROS, OpenCV
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 with quad-core CPU, GPU, and 2 programmable DSPs
- STM32F7 Pixhawk compatible architecture
- Builds on the Qualcomm® Flight Pro™ architecture by adding comprehensive software development support with build-able Linux kernel, cross-compile SDKs, Docker images for development and more
- Support for time-stamp synchronized global shutter, time of flight cameras and IMU enable best in class SLAM systems
- Support for carrier-based LTE, LTE in DOD spectrum and Microhard comms support all coming in 2019
- Open source documentation