- PX4 Parameter Files
- PX4 System Defaults
Configuration of the VOXL Flight is fully supported by QGroundControl 4.0.
Parameter files are available for reference:
The following describe the system defaults, as specified by
- configured by default as TELEM1 (exposed at
J1010) at 57600 baud in Normal mode
- this is configurable by the user
- hard coded to TELEM2 as it’s routed in the PCB, defaulted at 921600 baud in Normal mode
- this is the primary serial interface to communicate with VOXL
- the baud rate and mode are configurable by the user, but recommended to use the defaults
The saftety switch can be ‘pressed’ by pulling
J1011 pin 5 up to 3.3V (which is provided by J13 pin 1). By default, we have the safety switch disabled, but it can be enabled via QGroundControl by setting
CBRK_IO_SAFETY to 0.