- Qualcomm Flight RB5 Reference Drone SDK Overview
Update 2022-07-20: the Qualcomm Flight RB5 vehicle is now supported by the VOXL SDK! It requires RB5 Flight System Image 1.3 or newer.
Information about a Platform Release that includes both an updated system image and the VOXL SDK for is available here
Now, the VOXL2 and RB5 Flight share a similar system image and SDK.
NOTE: the recommended software stack is the VOXL SDK.
|Publishes camera frames and meta data to named pipes
|Video streaming management
|Publishes VIO data to named pipe
|Publishes VOA data to PX4
|Publishes depth data from chirp sensors to named pipe
|Manages 5G modem connection
|Various Qualcomm Flight RB5 Utilities
|32-bit and 64-bit OpenCV libraries
|32-bit support libraries to use Qualcomm MV SDK on 64-bit system
|Qualcomm Flight RB5 SDK (1.1.3)
|- barometer driver bug fixes
- default PX4 parameter fixes
- ability to set custom QGC IP and Port
- rb5-streamer: ability to set bitrate
- rb5-modem: auto-reconnect if cellular connection lost
- rb5-bind: new command line tool for binding Spektrum radio*
|Qualcomm Flight RB5 SDK (1.0.5)
* rb5-bind (rb5-utils) utility requires M0094 Spektrum Bind Board, included with Qualcomm Flight RB5 as of 2/2/22.
Below captures the image sensor data paths at a high level.
Table of contents
- VOXL SDK for RB5 Upgrade Guide
- RB5 SDK Installation
- RB5 SDK Services
- RB5 PX4
- RB5 Modem
- RB5 Camera Server
- RB5 Chirp Server
- RB5 QVIO Server
- RB5 VOA Server
- RB5 Streamer
- RB5 WiFi
- RB5 Utils