Setup the hardware
Table of contents
- Connect the power cable to J1 as shown
- Connect the other side of the power cable to the APM Regulator Board as shown
- Connect one side of the USB cable to the host computer and connect the other side to J8 as shown.
- Note: the Micro USB connector will consume only a portion of the USB 3.0 port. A USB 3.0 cable can be used as well.
- Now plug in the power supply to the wall, and plug it in to the APM Regulator Board as shown
Now that the hardware is setup, let’s access the shell.
Copyright (c) 2019 ModalAI Inc.