The VOXL 2 hardware offers:
- QTY 6 full 4 lane MIPI CSI-2 slots
- 6 camera control interfaces (using 4 CCI ports)
- 5 reference voltages per interface
The VOXL 2 software offers:
- Open source SDK
- Out of the box stack providing raw and processed sensor data through Linux named pipes using the very lightweight Modal Pipe Architecture (MPA)
- HAL3 based camera server providing frames ready to be consumed
- IMU server providing high resolution samples
- QVIO server providing Visual Intertial Odometry
- DFS server providing depth information
- many more helper tools
The following utility can be used to configure the software based on your hardware configuration.
The configuration file an be inspected and edited if needed here:
The following video demonstrates how to setup the
C11 development kit.